BodyJet the revolutionary alternative to traditional liposuction!
Dr. Hugo Kitchen of the Stratford Dermatherapy Clinic is proud to be one of the first cosmetic doctors in the UK to provide Body-jet and Jet assisted fat transfer.
The procedure is an innovative water-assisted liposuction technique that gently rinses viable fat from the body for re-introduction to face, hands breast and body to provide long lasting natural youthful volume.
The Body-Jet liposuction also referred to as Aqua- Lipo or Water Jet Assisted Liposuction uses a thin, fan-shaped water jet to release fat deposits easily and quickly.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this cutting-edge liposuction treatment contact out Stratford clinic today.
What is Water-Jet Assisted Liposuction?
Water-jet assisted liposuction is a transformative new approach to liposuction, the first of its kind in the United Kingdom. Using the Body-jet device, this revolutionary alternative to traditional liposuction is gentle, fast and effective. Using the flow of water to dislodge fat, this technique is providing many advantages.
- Gentle procedure
- Minimally invasive
- Rapid recovery
- Excellent results
- Less anesthesia needed
- Shorter operating times
- Smoother results
Benefits of natural breast enhancement with Body-jet Fat Transfer
- Performed under local anaesthesia. Patient remains awake during the surgery.
- Feels very natural.
- Excellent for those who have reservations about saline or silicone gel breast implants.
- Fat is completely natural substance that comes from your own body
- There are minimal incisions with this procedure, which reduces the possibility of scarring
- Can be used to disguise breast implants that do not look natural
- No open incisions, therefore less risk in terms of damage to nerves, blood vessels, and ducts than in open surgery.
How is Body-Jet different from Traditional Liposuction?
Body-jet removes fat without the trauma associated with traditional Liposuction and there is no need for general anesthetic. The results are excellent, allowing assessment of contour and fat removal during surgery much easier.
Reach your desired results much more easily!
Read latest article from Cosmetic Surgery Today http://www.cosmeticsurgerytoday.co.uk/features/view/10110/wave-of-the-future/