Visia complexion analysis at Skin Care Clinic Stratford upon Avon Warwickshire
Now, with the VISIA Complexion Analysis System you can.
VISIA® skin and complexion analysis uses multi-spectral imaging to reveal damage and signs of ageing on and beneath the surface of the skin that is not visible to the human eye.
We can evaluate the health and appearance of your skin as well as compare it to others of the same age and ethnicity to provide additional information about your skin and complexion results.
- Skin and complexion analysis
- Measurement of depth of pores
- Individual analysis of skin condition
- Measurement of wrinkles
- Analysis of pigment disturbances in the skin
- Recognition of UV damage in the skin
- Recognition of Porphyrins and Bacteria
- Graphic evaluation of individual skin
- Tailored anti-ageing treatment plans
- Monitoring and progress of therapies and beauty care
About the treatment
Using latest skin mapping digital imaging technology we can measure visible and subsurface facial skin conditions.
How do we do it?
VISIA™ creates advanced technology skin evaluations on-screen in addition to printed reports and charts. This report will indicate porphyrins (bacteria levels), sun damage, wrinkles, pores, skin eveness and blemishes.
A Visia scan is a must-have for people wanting to conquer their skin problems once and for all. Call our Stratford-Upon-Avon clinic today to book your appointment.