COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE CAPSULES (400MG)
See video about the capsule:- Collagen_Capsule
Please visit our site www.alicsur.com
SIMPLE SCIENTIFIC POINTS
1. Produced by enzymatic hydrolysis of hidesplit. Hydrolysis means a chemical reaction involving splitting the O-H bond in the chemical molecule and adding the elements of water.
2. It is formed from 3 chains which make a triple helix, containing large amounts of the amino acids glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. Hydroxyproline does not occur in any other protein in the body.
3. The absorption is in the small intestine. The gelatine content of the capsule ‘protects’ the capsule from the acidic contents of the stomach before it is absorbed in the small intestine. The average molecular weight of Collagen Hydrolysate is 3000. Studies have shown that molecules of this size can be absorbed intact (Seifert 1976) and that Collagen Hydrolysate, with undamaged
Antigenic determinant sites, reaches target organs such as skin and cartilage. This means that the Collagen Hydrolysate has been absorbed whole. A widespread practical application is the administration of oral polio vaccine.
The molecular weight of the vaccine is over 3000 but is absorbed whole. This means that the live attenuated virus is absorbed ‘whole’ otherwise there would be no protection against ‘poliomyelitis’. Absorbed ‘whole’ means that it is not split into smaller peptide chains for absorption. Likewise, the Collagen Hydrolysate molecule is absorbed whole thereby ensuring its efficacy at thesites where Collagen is used in the body.
4. The Collagen ‘Target’ sites for the body are: muscle, tendon, ligament, skin, nails, hair, and bone. It is not surprising then that as we growing older – due to the lack of the ‘Collagenic Pool’ Osteoarthritis of the joints, wrinkling of the skin, brittle nails and hair occur – which are the classic signs of aging,caused by Collagen degradation.
5. Collagen replenishment and rejuvenation versus Collagen replacement therapy. The injection of Collagen is replacement. The oral administration of Collagen Hydrolysate is replenishment, enabling the body to use the Collagen to counteract the effects of aging. The daily intake of Oral Collagen Hydrolysate ensures that the body has a constant supply of Collagen, thereby rejuvenatingthe ‘Collagenic Pool’ where it is needed. The practical consequence is that the anti-aging effects of Oral Collagen is maintained and improved. With injection Collagen replacement the physical appearance – e.g. wrinkles – goes back to its previous state in the background of increasing age and will needmore Collagen for the same result.
Injection Collagen for dermal filling is not exactly a painless procedure and not without risks – e.g. infection, scarring, allergic reaction, longstanding haematomas, and in rare cases permanent nerve damage.
6. In terms of Oral Collagen, in over 16 separate clinical research exercises involving 2,500 individuals for hair, skin, muscle and joints (open, comparative, double blind, crossover tests) between 1979 and 2002 there were no side effects.
It is clear that Oral Collagen replenishes the ‘Collagenic Pool’ in the dermal layer of the skin so important to the integrity and longevity of the skin. However, it also addresses ‘other parts of the body that injected Collagen cannot reach’.
The anti-aging effect of Oral Collagen applies to all areas of the skin, not just those parts that can be injected, giving a more holistic aesthetic application.
In other words Oral Collagen addresses whole body application which can be maintained with oral intake and not just replaced.
Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis are improved, both in quality of joint movement, strength of bone, and pain free movement of joints (scientifically proven).
Oral Collagen increases the strength and quality of hair and nails.
Oral Collagen is used by some of the UK’s top athletes for their ‘daily dietary training programme’.
Collagen capsules are offered as a food supplement. They meet the requirements of the 1990 Food Safety Act and comply with EU Edible Food Regulation Directive No. 1999/724EC
Clinical research has concentrated on conditions of the bone and joints (over 30 studies have been identified via the Royal Society of Medicine). It is interesting to note that although oral collagen is a food supplement, with regard to the above studies it was subjected to the same rigorous scientific methods as ‘therapeutic drugs’.
In over 16 separate clinical research exercises involving over 2,500 individuals conducted over the past 20 years, no adverse reactions have been reported.
The effects of anti-ageing are by scientific inference:
1. It is well known that injectable collagen is used for dermal filling. The results are immediate but not without risk.
2. We know that when oral collagen is ingested, the molecules reach their target site i.e. bones and skin.
3. We know that the collagen in the bone is stimulated – (study conducted by Professor Roland Moskowitz from the University of Cleveland, Ohio) – thereby activating the formation of cartilage.
4. In the same way the collagen hydrolysate is also deposited in the dermal layer of the skin – replenishing the ‘Collagenic Pool’.
5. This collagenic pool is used by the dermal layer of the skin when collagen becomes deficient. When there is a lack of collagen in the dermal layer wrinkles appear.
6. Going back to injectable collagen – this addresses wrinkles ‘Externally’. Oral collagen addresses wrinkles ‘Internally’.
There are no published clinical trials regarding oral collagen and its antiageing effects. However, there is an oral collagen drink, called Toki which sites clinical trials conducted on 32 women in which the company claims to have found “statistically measurable and visible improvement in wrinklesaround the eyes”.
There is, however, a lot of anecdotal evidence from people who have taken oral collagen on the effects on bone, joints and the condition of their skin.
Oral collagen is a food supplement not a drug; it is a natural product. 100% Collagen is oral collagen in its purest form; so that when ingested it counteracts the decrease in body production, promoting its desirable effects on bones, joints and the skin.
To order visit our sister site at www.alicsur.com
Also see endorsememt by World Class golfer Carl Mason, winner of European Seniors Tour Order of Merit 3 times in last 7 years! Carl has been taking B-rujevenated Pure Collagen and is NOW PAIN FREE